After much consideration and prayer, we have decided that we will not be going to OC this year. Our desire is for this trip to be a safe and fun trip for all, and I am not sure we can offer that at this time. There is a good chance the beaches and boardwalk will have restrictions and we are uncertain at this point if the Youth Center will even be able to house us (as things are changing so quickly). We will process refunds in the next week.
We do hope to have other events this summer as we are gradually able to do more together!
For more information on our youth program, contact